- Battery backup.
- Intelligent speed control.
- High duty cycle capability.
- Smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Multiple operating features, including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Integrated ChronoGuard timer functionality (a world first).
- Be alerted of gate activity via SMS by connecting a CENTURION GSM device.
D10 TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||90 – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||24V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven – (standard capacity 2 x 7Ah [**]|
|Push Force – Rated||30kgf|
|Gate Speed (varies with load)||22 – 26m/min|
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present||45% [***] [****]|
|Daily Operations – Max||750 [***]|
|Gate Mass – Max||1000kg|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, capacity – 500 transmitter buttons|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [*] – Based on a pull force of less than 50% of rated. [**] – 2 x 7Ah battery (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [***] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight.